Sunday, March 25, 2012

Out of the Rubble

So... my good friend, Becky (RTgirl or mblsac on Twitter), is having a birthday in a couple of days, and we got to talking about the song "Should I Go" by Levi Kreis and how it was so full of desperation and sadness but so much love and need. Add to that my fascination with the movie Band of Brothers, and I found myself immersed in World War II.

I asked the always lovely and amazingly talented jaimearkin to make a banner once I had the story pretty much written. She totally got my vision and took it to a whole new level.


Summary: Across time and the distance of nations, an American medic finds love in a most unexpected place, but what he thought he gained, he will lose. This is Edward & Isabella's tale of triumph in the midst of the rubble and ruin of war.


I'll be posting Out of the Rubble on Thursday, March 29th, just in time to celebration RTgirl's bday!

If you haven't heard the song, check it out here!